Upgrade Engine Power and Ground Kit
Manufactured by CLASSIC VOLT
This kit includes a replacement "starter to alternator" power cable and 10-inch "engine to chassis" ground cable. Alternator cable runs from the ALT+ bolt to the starter 12V input bolt. Engine ground runs from the oil pan to the frame rail on the drivers side. Lifetime Warranty!
Compatible with the following engines:
E30,1502-2002tii = M10
E30, E28 = M20
E12, E24, E28 = M30
Thicker #2 Cables
- Considered an "Upgrade" over OEM cables.
- Increased cross sectional area handles greater current load.
- Decrease alternator and starter strain by providing higher current flow
- Increased stability of electrical system
- Provides faster crank times by allowing the starter to pull more electrical current resulting in reduced engine crank over time!
- We use ultra flexible, high current welding wire made in America, ASTMB, SAE and National Electric Code certified.
- Our cables are rated for -58F to 221F.
- Resists oil, chemicals, water, ozone, and solvents.
- Our cables are stripped using professional techniques
- Our cables carry a lifetime workmanship warranty. Should any of our cables fail, we will replace it free of charge.
- High strength tear-resistant jacket
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and impact
- Superior flexibility, even at cold temperatures to -65°C
- Flame resistant
- Meets SAE J1127
- Rugged jacket and highly flexible
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water.
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
Spark Tested for 600V