These are high Quality Replacement Brake Rotors.
One purchase gets 1 Left & 1 Right Rotor: One Pair
This is a factory Size replacement.
34 11 1 160 936, Brake Disc
Select 34 11 1 123 072, Brake Disc Set Screw if you want a brand new one. They are common to be stripped out. One selection is for a pair of new units.
Textar Brake Discs
Coated High Carbon Brake discs precision engineered in Germany for cars driven in the USA
Utilizing the know-how that comes from decades of developing OE brake pads, engineers at Textar have developed a perfectly matched brake disc, ensuring the ultimate braking performance of your car.
Drawing from almost 100 years of braking experience, Textar high quality brake discs are manufactured to precise German specifications and application engineered to perfectly meet the original demands made of the vehicles braking system.
- Precision engineered to match your car’s original braking system
- High carbon content
- Precision machined friction surface
- Fade and brake judder is minimized due to reduced disc distortion
- Enhanced uniform heat distribution due to better thermal conductivity
- Higher thermal load capacity
- Anti-corrosion coated:
- No rust formation
- Immediately ready for use
- Removal of protective oil unnecessary
- Complements Textar O. E. brake pads
- High performance without the compromise
Every Textar brake disc is stamped with the manufacturer part number, minimum thickness specification and batch code
Textar is a leading original equipment manufacturer and supplier of brake friction products to leading European automakers.